Summer 2022 - Real Estate Internin GAC Savannah
This is for a Summer 2022 internship that will be at least 12 weeks during the time period May - September 2022.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Real Estate Project Managers in performance of design & construction administration tasks.
2. Assist in the collection, reporting, and analysis of data related to contract KPI's, building systems, utilities,ground service equipment, and automated tooling equipment.
3. Support development of better reporting formats.
4. Support procurement of work through scope of work development, bid analysis, contract development, and close out activities.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Currently pursuing a bachelor or masters degree in Construction Management, Industrial Management, or related field. Graduation date must be after on or after August 2022.
2. Must have a basic understanding of how to read and analyze construction plans and specifications.
3. Experience with any type of equipment maintenance (aviation ground support equipment and/ or building equipment such as Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC preferred.
4. Familiarity with the design and construction process is a plus
5. Basic knowledge of financial terminology used in the construction industry is preferred.
6. Background in aviation or manufacturing is a plus.
7. Must be fluent in basic Microsoft Office tools
8. Advanced ability in Excel and related databases is a plus
9. Demonstrated ability to mine data and generate relevant and useful reports.
10. Ability to use AutoCAd is a strong plus.
11. Must have a cumulative 2.8 GPA or higher and it must be maintained up to and throughout the internship.
12. Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week and be available for at least a 12 week internship.
13. Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Requisition Number: 176141
Percentage of Travel: None
Employment Type: Coop/Intern
Number of Openings: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
| | |
Copyright 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. .
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft